Sunday, March 21, 2010

So I've started a blog...

I decided to finally give in & start a blog.

So what exactly will I blog about? Will it be the some time misadventures of a Mom trying to juggle it all, a personal testimony, a confessions place for the many times I fail, a "soapbox" to stand on as a platform for all the injustices I see in the world around me or a forum to shout all the things I have to be thankful for and all the miracles I see in the world around me everyday.....I think it will be a little of all this...maybe more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kelli! Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to follow your blog! You have always been such in inspiration to me. I remember years ago, when your life was so different, and God has brought you through and into a life FULL of gratitude and faith. I pray he will do the same for me.

    Oh..hey. Link to my blog on yours....I'll do the same. Mine is http://www.knowledgeboxcentral.com.

    Love you bunches!
    Cyndi Kinney

    ReplyDelete